As I'm writing this post, it is thundering and pouring rain outside. It's been like this for days and you could say I'm pretty sick of it. But it also gives me a pretty good excuse to curl up in my bed and write blog posts, right? It's definitely been an eventful week considering I started my first week of work, my apartment didn't have water for 5 days (!), and I'm still trying to maintain a 3 days-a-week posting schedule for the blog. We'll see how it goes but I've been pretty much dedicating my weekends to blogging. But I like it that way.
We had a little bit of sunshine yesterday but then it turned into a full blown tornado warning... what a day! Thankfully, rain gives me a reason to wear this awesome raincoat. I've had it since high-school but it's held up so well since I've moved to the 'tornado alley' as they call it. I love to wear brighter colors on gloomier days. I'm also shocked by how well this umbrella has held up! I've had it for a few years and normally they break because of the wind here but this one from Target seems to get the job done.
Top: Thrifted (similar)
Skirt: Thrifted
Raincoat: Lands End (similar)
Boots: Target similar)
Has it been raining much where you are? Let me know in the comments!
Lee
FOLLOW ME











