I've had these photos sitting on my hard drive for about two weeks now. After the election I didn't want to use these photos for my return BUT I really like these photos. My dear friend Lauren from The Chic-Ethique took them after we got coffee one afternoon. Whenever I get together with Lauren and Brynna it feels really natural. I feel like we've been friends for a lot longer than a few months.
We grabbed coffee at one of my favorite coffee shops in town and then headed to a park just down the road. I discovered this park on my hiking meetup (see the post: Here). It's pretty secluded, quiet, and has tons of trails to explore! I love that it's in the middle of the city too. Such a cool concept. I thought the entrance was really far away but turns out there are entrances all over!
We grabbed coffee at one of my favorite coffee shops in town and then headed to a park just down the road. I discovered this park on my hiking meetup (see the post: Here). It's pretty secluded, quiet, and has tons of trails to explore! I love that it's in the middle of the city too. Such a cool concept. I thought the entrance was really far away but turns out there are entrances all over!
In all honesty, I'm having a really hard time balancing everything in my life right now. I work full time, run this blog, started training for a marathon AND am applying to grad schools! I took a day off for myself on Sunday, which was really nice considering my thanksgiving is going to be a bit crazy in terms of travel. I thought I had a really good system for blogging and working full-time but now I've added so many other things into the mix.... and now I have a social life?? It's hard, y'all. I just wish I had more time to work on this space.
How do you handle it all?
How do you handle it all?











