Let's just get this out of the way: I missed yesterday's post. I've been working on this decluttering video and I was exporting it last night and at 11pm iMovie decided to tell me the export had failed! So, I'm trying to upload it now but we'll see. So, anyways. I had to improvise for today.
I realized over the past two years or so of this blog, I've worn this pink button-down a LOT. When I picked up this shirt at a thrift store in Dublin I never thought I'd wear it as much as I have since I lived there in 2014! But it's become a huge staple in my wardrobe.
This shirt is oversized so it's perfect for tucking into pants and skirts but it's also cute if you just want to wear it with a pair of velvet leggings (as seen above). It's a nice chiffon material and to be honest, I'm surprised it's lasted this long.
Remix posts are some of my favorites (and really, when was the last time I did one??). It's so fun to see how my style has evolved in the past two years. For example, I still wear the two outfits above but I gave away that teal skirt below as well as the sweater in the first picture. I just think it's cool to see what pieces are still in my wardrobe and which aren't! I even used this pink shirt in my velvet lookbook, which was definitely one my favorite videos (here)
Which look was your favorite?
Let me know in the comments!
Lee







